Relationship Health Assessment
If you are struggling in your relationships and don’t know how to make it work or where to start, your in the right place! If you already have a strong foundation and are looking to take your relationship to the next level, you're also in the right place!
Our relationship health assessment will help you identify what is causing issues in your relationships and provide a roadmap to help you stay Happily Married for years to come.
This relationship health assessment is designed to evaluate various aspects of your interaction as a couple. This assessment is not based on value judgments about how a relationship is supposed to work, so it works beautifully for all styles of couples.
Some behavior patterns are generally unhealthy, either for the relationship or for the individuals involved. However, in other aspects, what works for one couple can be a disaster for another. In this relationship health assessment, you and your partner are the reference point. Your needs, your wishes, your points of view, your values, and your beliefs are what matters, and not prescribed societal norms.
This assessment will help you identify areas that may cause your relationship to stumble and prevent you from enjoying your time together and have fulfilling relationships.
Did you know?
- Over 40% of couples report not being satisfied in their relationships
- Couples often wait an average of six years from the time they identify problems in their relationship until they seek help!
- People in unhealthy marriages shorten their life span by 4 years, due to chronic physical and emotional stress that negatively impacts immune system and puts wear and tear on the body.
- Marital dissatisfaction negatively impacts children, as they are at greater risk for developing low self-esteem, antisocial behaviors, and psychological problems like anxiety and depression
- Couples divorce an average of 5 years after the wedding if such toxic behaviors like criticism, defensiveness, contempt, and stonewalling are present and not properly managed.
- In all relationships, conflict is always present and unavoidable, even in the most successful relationships.
- 69% of marital conflicts are perpetual and not solvable problems.
Therefore, a holistic approach to couples coaching works the best, where couples learn how to repair and manage their conflict while building friendship and admiration, achieving a greater understanding of one another, promoting a positive perspective within the relationship, and creating shared meaning.
- 2 individual Relationship Health Assessments
- Customized report
- Detailed debrief to gain awareness of what's holding your relationship back
- 2 hours of couples coaching
- Customized roadmap to help reconcile the differences and reignite the spark